Capisco by HÅG
The HÅG Capisco 8020 comes with a seat and back. The seat can be adjusted to low and high working positions, even to a semi-standing position. This ensures dynamic freedom of movement, while you remain well balanced at all times.
The seat depth and backrest height are adjustable. The rocking resistance can be adjusted and fixed.
- HÅG in Balance® (balanced, flowing tilt function)
- Adjustable tilt tension backwards
- Seat height adjustment
- Seat depth adjustment
- Back height adjustment
- Lockable seat
- Suitable for all working surfaces with a table height of 72 cm and higher
- Five star base in aluminum (Ø730 mm) with curved/arched footplates, black, silver, or white.
- 200 mm lift (Seat height: 470-655 mm).
- Castors (black), 50 mm, for hard floor or soft/carpet floor.
HÅG Capisco is a trendsetter in eco-design. The number of parts and types of material have been reduced to an absolute minimum. The chairs are designed for easy disassembly, so that the different materials can be separated and recycled.
The quality and environmental management system of Scandinavian chairs is a key factor in the design of this chair.
HÅG Capisco was the first chair in the world to be certified according to the Nordic Swan Ecolabel in 2010.
The majority of the chair's contents are recycled.
The majority of the chair is made of recycled material. In 2015, HÅG Capisco received the EPRO award for the "Best recycled plastic product" in Europe.
Environmental product declaration (EPD) - Environmental passport of the chair with the life cycle analysis, based on ISO 14025, which states the CO2 emissions of the product.
Möbelfakta - Swedish certificate based on three areas of requirements: quality, environment and corporate social responsibility.
The HÅG Capisco is a timeless design icon. The revolutionary saddle seat and the unique shapes are inspired by the posture of a horse rider. This offers you endless possibilities to sit or stand semi-erect. You are inspired to keep moving; forwards, backwards or sideways. Whatever feels most comfortable for you.
Peter Opsvik and his colleagues have been working with HÅG since 1974. They have made an important contribution to the (design) philosophy that underlies the success of HÅG.
How to use a chair that inspires to move.
- HÅG Capisco bochure FR digital (pdf)
- HÅG Capisco bochure EN digital (pdf)
- HÅG Capisco bochure NL digital (pdf)
- HÅG Capisco DWG.zip
- HÅG Capisco 3DS.zip
- AFRDI Green Tick - HÅG Capisco - 2022.pdf
- EPD - HÅG Capisco 8106.pdf
- EPRO - HÅG Capisco.pdf
- ESD - IEC 61340 - Test Report - Norwegian HAG Capisco.pdf
GREENGUARD Gold - HÅG Capisco.pdf
- LEED Contribution - HÅG Capisco 8106 - 2020.pdf
- Mobelfakta - HÅG Capisco - 2023.pdf
- Nordic Ecolabel Swan - HÅG Capisco 8106 - 2022.pdf
- Svanemerkte - HÅG Capisco 8106 - 2022.pdf