HÅG Capisco - Assembly Instructions
Assembling your HÅG Capisco
Assembling a HÅG Capisco office chair is a straightforward process and takes about 5 to 10 minutes. It might be the easiest chair to assemble in the world. Only one screw needs to be tightened, except for the HAG Capisco 8107, which requires two screws. The chair comes with all necessary parts, along with an instruction manual that explains step by step how to assemble the chair. Below is the assembly procedure:
- Place the box on its side on a flat surface.
- Open the box along the sides.
- Remove the seat and backrest from the box and place them on a flat surface, like a table or the floor.
- Slide the backrest into the seat.
- Use the Allen key provided with the chair to attach the end of the backrest to the bottom of the seat.
- Next, take out the gas lift from the box and place the gas lift under the bottom of the seat.
- Now, take the seat with the backrest and gas lift and place it on the star base.
- Test the chair before putting it into use.
Once you've assembled the chair, we recommend reading the instruction manual to have all the information on adjusting the chair. With the right seat height, seat depth, and backrest height, you'll get the maximum comfort from this unique chair.
If you have any questions about assembly or using the HAG Capisco, please contact us.